SCE Industrial PCs on meat, cheese and pasta processing lines.
SCE INOX PC has been designed to comply with the regulations on the traceability of every food lot. It is directly installed on the production lines and connected with the company information system; it allows to introduce in real time all the processing data, manually or with barcode readers.
SCE took into consideration the particular needs of the sector:
• use of AISI 304 stainless steel to comply the hygiene and safety regulations of the food industry;
• strong operative temperatures changes, near or below 0°C during processing;
• end-of-day washing of machinery and production lines, including PC, with high pressure lances, with consequently presence of condensation and humidity ;
• use of sharp objects such as blades and knives that could damage membranes or plastic parts.
• Stainless steel case, which guarantees hygiene and washing resistance;
• True Flat front frame, IP67 protection degree;
• Multitouch Projected Capacitive Touchscreen with tempered glass assure protection from dirt, water, scratches, cuts and intensive use by the operator, even in the harshest areas;
• Quad Core Fanless CPU with operative temperatures from – 20°C to + 70°C;
• Wall mounting or desktop mounting by a steel support provided as optional or VESA mounting by arm or vertical floor stand;
• Stainless steel industrial keyboard with trackball that can be installed together with the PC.